Michael Saltzman1821 - 1844 (22 years)
Name Michael Saltzman  Born 11 Oct 1821 Bistroff, Moselle, FR [2, 3]
- Gravestone lising has 1820-1844
Gender Male Naturalization 1842 Butler Co., OH
- With his father
Died 11 Apr 1844 Butler Co., OH Buried Monroe, Butler Co., OH
- Mound Cemetery, stone says 23y, 6 m, 7 d.
Person ID I4863 Schrock-Birkey Connection Last Modified 4 Jun 2014
Father Michael Salzman, b. 29 Sep 1779, Petite-Tenquin, Moselle, FR , d. 30 Nov 1861, Butler Co., Lemon Twp., OH (Age 82 years) Mother Magdalena Eymann, b. 2 Jun 1795, Prussia/Palatinate , d. 1 Oct 1875, Butler Co., OH (Age 80 years) Married 26 Jun 1814 Albestroff, Moselle, FR 
- First and second publications for marriage of “Michelle Salman and Madelaine Eiyman” was on June 1 and 8, 1814. Michael was 33 years old and Magdalena 20. Michael was a resident of Mill Three (troisieme moulin) at Forbach. Cathrine Hirgits (Hirschi) is named as his deceased wife.
- Marriage 1815 in Haselbourg?
Family ID F1862 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Event Map Born - 11 Oct 1821 - Bistroff, Moselle, FR Naturalization - 1842 - Butler Co., OH Died - 11 Apr 1844 - Butler Co., OH Buried - - Monroe, Butler Co., OH = Link to Google Earth
- According to probate record, Michael no doubt received his estate distribution by forgiveness of a note for $100.